Sunday, April 7, 2013

Week 14 of 52: First Unofficial 10k

One, or more new things per week for the 2013 year...
Week  14 of 52 (April 1st, 2013 to April 7th, 2013): First Unofficial 10k

                This week I decided to keep up my running from last week. I have been trying to get into running, but having never been a runner in my life it has been difficult to adjust. My body aches as I push myself further and further. To my surprise I was able to run 6.72 miles which is the furthest I have ever ran.

                This puts me at my first “unofficial” 10K (10 kilometers or 6.2 Miles) which I completed in about 1 hour 30 minutes, which put me at about a 13 minute average. Not that great, I know. But for just beginning I think it is great! I plan on continuing to better this.

                Here’s to a healthier, more productive future!

No comments:

Post a Comment