Monday, July 1, 2013

Week 26 of 52: WCSO Oral Board Interviews + Tuesday Farmers Market

One, or more new things per week for the 2013 year...
Week  26 of 52 (June 24th, 2013 to June 30th, 2013): WCSO Oral Board Interviews + Tuesday Farmers Market

                This week I went to one of my first Farmer’s Market’s and the reason I say that is that I have been before… but I was passing through and it was not my soul purpose to spend time at the farmers market. This week however I went to the Tuesday Hillsboro Farmer’s Market and spent a good 4-5 hours walking around and exploring all of the cool stuff.


                This however, was not as “new” as my Oral Board Interview to become a Volunteer Reserve Deputy for the Washington County Sheriff’s Office. It was an interesting experience… and they managed to put me on the spot several times, where it became difficult for me to answer the questions. But I think I did pretty well considering. 60 applicants made it to the interview process and only 8 will become reserve deputies. So we shall see what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment