Sunday, February 3, 2013

Week 5 of 52: Hockey

One, or more new things per week for the 2013 year...
Week 5 of 52 (January 28th, 2013 to February 3rd, 2013):  Hockey!!!

                Well another week of fun… this week I attended my first ever Hockey Game!! This was on Saturday February 2, 2013 in the Memorial Collesium in Portland, Oregon. The Portland Winterhawks beat the Spokane Chiefs 4-0. Overall I really enjoyed the game and will probably attend future Hockey games! I have included some pictures below. 

The Portland Rosebuds Dance Team

Intel Dancers

No, I didn't get to ride the Zamboni, but some people I was with got to.

Here is me at the game.


2 comments:

  1. Nice. Is it sad that I didn't even know Portland had a hockey team?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, no. I always knew, but never really though about it. I am glad I went though, it was a lot of fun!

      Delete