Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Week 18 of 52: A Whole Lot of Nothing New Road Trip

One, or more new things per week for the 2013 year...
Week  18 of 52 (April 29th, 2013 to May 5th, 2013): A Whole Lot of Nothing New Road Trip

This past week was the first week that I didn't make my Sunday deadline to post my new thing for the week. That deadline would have been Sunday May 5th, 2013 and today's date is May 8th, 2013. Yeah, 3 days late.

A Whole Lot of Nothing New Road Trip why that title? Well I really didn't do anything new this past week. I honestly didn't have time to plan something, my mother and I had to take my little brother down to the MTC (Missionary Training Center) to go on his two year mission for our church.

Is a road trip new to me? No. But driving from Portland, Oregon to Salt Lake City, Utah then to Idaho Falls, Idaho and then back to Portland, Oregon as the sole driver... is definitely new. Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment