Sunday, May 12, 2013

Week 19 of 52: A Whole Lot of Rest

One, or more new things per week for the 2013 year...
Week  19 of 52 (May 6th, 2013 to May 12th, 2013): A Whole Lot of Rest

                Well this is the first week that I can HONESTLY say that I did NOTHING NEW. Which is not 100% true, I actually broke a few toes. I have actually never broken any bones in my body (except a finger or toe). This week however I managed to break about 3 toes simultenously. All I know is that steel toe boots need to be worn more often!

                With that being said, I wasn’t able to really do much this week. Having to go anywhere (work for example) was pretty painful… every step… oh so painful!


                So I guess I can say that I have never broke 3 toes at once before? 

No comments:

Post a Comment