Sunday, June 2, 2013

Week 22 of 52: Monte Carlo Bowling

One, or more new things per week for the 2013 year...
Week  22 of 52 (May 27th, 2013 to June 2nd, 2013): Monte Carlo Bowling

                This week I decided to try Monte Carlo bowling for the first time, some say that it is “gambling”, but I disagree. For anyone who doesn't now what Monte Carlo Bowling is… it is when colored pins are used or certain bowling shots of deployed to make money.

                I went to Sunset Lanes in Beaverton, which was $18 to get in and goes for 3 games. Which comes to $6.00 per game, which is only $1.05 more than a normal game, OR $3.15 more than if you were to just bowl 3 games. The cool part about Monte Carlo at Sunset Lanes is that if you get under 100 in every game you get $1.00 back per game (pity points) so if you bowl under 100 each time the game of Monte Carlo vs a normal game only comes out to a $0.05 difference! OR $0.15 overall.

                I was able to get $3.00 back from pity points… yeah I got under 100 ALL three games! Plus I got $1 for picking up an odd spare. So my total cost to bowl three games was $14 or about $4.67 a game which meant that it was about $0.85 cheaper than bowling 3 normal games… for the win!


No comments:

Post a Comment